Apex technology for our freeriding brothers. Also kills it for banked slalom.
The main difference between the Free and the Cross is the finger profile and the width. The Free fingers are more narrow allow more dampening for a smooth ride in chatter and shock absorption when landing jumps.
I don't want to ride my Kessler banked slalom board without them. Such a great setup!
- Mark Fawcett
Back in stock for immediate shipping!
- 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber deck
- One set of urethane bumper pads (red, 90a durometer)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 4x4 and 4x2 insert patterns
- Width adjustable to fit all alpine snowboards
- Protected by Patent. The Gecko Plate is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,364,738. Additional worldwide patents may be pending.